DEXIS, LLC does not rent or sell personal information that is specifically about you (your name, your address, telephone number, e-mail address) with other people or non-affiliated companies, except under the following circumstances:
- We will provide information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
What Information We Collect
When you browse, read pages or download information on the DEXIS, LLC Site, we automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information is technical information; it is not personal in nature and does not specifically identify you. Some of the information we automatically collect and store about your visit is listed below:
- Internet domain and IP address from which you access our Site;
- The date and time you access our Site;
- The pages you visit;
- If you linked to the Site from another web site, the address of that web site.
- Type of browser (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer) and operating system (Windows, Unix, Mac OS) used to access our Site;
This information is gathered in order to help us make the Site more useful for visitors. With this data, we record certain information, including the number of visitors to our Site and the types of technology our visitors use to access the Site. This process does not record information about specific individuals and their visits.
Information Collected About You
You may choose to provide personal information (such as your name, address, company address) on our Site. This information is provided through either the Contact Team DEXIS page (to request additional information), subscribe page (to be added to our newletter distribution list), event registration (to sign up for DEXIS sponsored events), or through Sweepstakes entries. Any information you submit to us via e-mail or otherwise will be treated as the disclosure of public non-confidential information.
Revisions and Consent